Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Update and Some Felt Owls


Dear friends and readers,

Perhaps you have noticed the sudden silence of this blog. The truth is that I have been seized by crafting fever. Instead of writing, I have been sewing and (ahem) pouring over little felt animals on Pinterest. After much thought, I have decided that little felt owls and handmade leaf babies are intrinsically related to stories (my husband thinks that’s a stretch). Therefore, rather than leave the blog silent, I will be sharing some of my handiwork until my brain refocuses on fiction. I have been drafting a few patterns for little toys and will be sharing them as I go.

Here are a few of the latest efforts:


A future Christmas Tree Ornament (part of a series of woodland animals)

Little Leaf Babies and their Leaves

More Christmas Ornaments: Sleepy Owls

5 comments:

  1. Anna, these are darling creations. I especially like the little leaf babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great work. Hope you enjoyed creating these as much as me (and hopefully others) enjoy seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! A great idea for Christmas decorations too. You're lucky to have another creative outlet when the muse goes to sleep for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, to all three of you! I definitely enjoyed making these. Perhaps too much, since I don't seem to be able to stop making more. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...